our time..

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, September 12, 2009

You've made my day ;)

Wednesday went to Jesslyn huse straight after trainin :)
ActuALLY we were suppose to do th music thing thn Dorothy dun wan so juz leave lor..

Thn Jesslyn,Tracy and me went to lot one..
Sat at mc to wait for Qiao Ling to return me my $$.
Actually jesslyn wante dto buy th fries but we all were too lazy to move..
In th end qiaoling went to buy for us :)
Sorri..to make u walk ard..

Thn we ate th i wanted to go library to return my bks..
Actually they all dun wan to follow me one..
But in the end qiaoling came..
When i started to walk fast qiaoling run after me..I told her she look lyk a robot :)
Thn we both started laughin :)lols

Thn we all go cheers bought stuff thn went to her huse..
We played th driving game and th ghost one :)
It was so fun ;)We wanted to stay late but thn i can't so they all aso go home :)
We seriously had so much fun la :)Hope we can go there again :)
You all really made my day :)THks :)

Qiaoling ^^




Sarah♥