our time..

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

YO!!

YOG had already begun and I AM GOING TO WATCH BADMINTON LIVE ON THURSDAY!! WOOHOO!
Really hope that Yushan and Yuheng can go :P
LOL>.<

Homework are starting to pile up again :(
Too lazy to do lor..
Thn always chionging at th last minute :(
Having geog test tmr gonna study hard :D
Super hope that i can pass th test BODOH!!
Never even pass 1 geog test at th start of this year lor..
I dun need to ace my studies just give me a pass...
Thn i will have th motivation to carry on...
PLEASE :(

HAving training tmr also :(
Went for training yesterday and coach says that I have to FIGHT!!
But I duno why I can't get that into my mind HUH??
I want to do it but I seems to forget everything that I need to do :((
HAIZ :|

Its ok..
I will try my best kay??
GOOD LUCK!!(4 MORE WEEKS :O )

BYes..
SARAH!!